GA STATE CERTIFIED TRAINING OPTIONS
Security Guards | Private Detectives | Firearms | Civilian
Being a paramilitary security agency and training facility, we operate and train as such.
Our course is taught by a leader in the industry who is a U.S. Army Retired NCO and a Combat Veteran with specialized training in Military Tactics, Law Enforcement, Private Investigations and Contract Security.
Our training division ensures that the candidates it selects for training has specific qualifications needed to successfully complete our training program, therefore we screen all our applicants before selecting the candidates that will attend our training program.
Our Training Division operates as a paramilitary operation; therefore, training is conducted with certain boundaries and parameters, we enforce a strict dress code uniform combination for daily attendance.
We address each other in our perspective ranks and titles, all candidates while in Training are Trainees and will be referred to as such.
The Arcane Affiliation Agency Training Course is a Georgia Board Approved Course taught by a Georgia State Board Certified Instructor and Certified NRA Instructor.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER OUR TRAINING PROGRAM
- You must be 18 or older (21 or older for the Armed Guard Course)
- You must be a U.S. Citizen, or Permanent Resident Alien
- Call our office to schedule an appointment where we will walk you through the requirements and process to get started
- You must pass a Criminal Background Check prior to registering for our program (per Georgia State Law) PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for obtaining your own background check; we will provide the information of where to go and the cost; the process takes less than 1 hour. Return the Sealed Results to our office.
- You must Pre-Register to reserve your seat for upcoming classes
- You must pay the Pre-Registration Fee to reserve and hold your seat
- You must complete Training Application (sent via email or can be completed at the office)
- Select your Class Date
- You must PAY the remaining balance of the Training Program at the start of your first class or prior to the beginning of your first class (in office)
Class Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM – 6 PM
*Classes for people with a scheduling conflicts can be arranged on a case by case basis.
EVENINGS / WEEKENDS / ONE-on-ONE Classes are also available on a Case by Case basis.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING SERVICES
CIVILIAN TRAINING SERVICES
Our Training Classes
- 24 HR UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER
- 16 HR ARMED SECURITY OFFICER
- 2 HR ARMED SHOTGUN SECURITY OFFICER
- 70 HR PRIVATE DETECTIVE
- 3 HR HANDGUN & PERSONAL SAFETY CIVILIAN COURSE
- 5 HR TACTICAL HANDGUN & PERSONAL SAFETY CIVILIAN COURSE
- EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING
- NON-STATE MANDATE: HANDCUFF, BATON/ASP, TASER, DEFENSIVE TACTICS